Blog Archive

Monday, January 19, 2009

Postcard to space!!!

I just discovered this function when I was simply browsing the net for some space related article. Do you guys know that you can actually send post cards to outer space? Well, not a real post card like we send to our friends of course! But, you can send an electronic post card to the crews of ISS. Just point your browser to this site. So, try it out right away! Remember, you can really make their day by sending your greetings from Earth. I will also be very excited if I get a post card from Earth if I'm up there too! I wonder what it feels like to be working in space? It must be kind of fun!

Sources:
Send a message to the space station

1 comment:

Fui Theng said...

hey hey, if i send out a mail, then who will be there and receiving my mail??
Alien??!!