Blog Archive

Friday, May 8, 2009

God Is Good

Last Saturday, before I return to college, I attended a healing crusade held by FGB MFI(Full Gospel Businessman Man's Fellowship). At first, I thought that it would just be a normal healing event. But, something awesome happened that night! We (my family and I) brought our grandfather to this healing crusade. My grandfather suffered from stroke twice a few years back. So, he can't move some parts of his body. When it comes to his turn, a lot of people gather around to see whether a miracle will happen or not. Indeed a miracle did happened that night. After the speaker, Reverend Koo, prayed for him he's able to move his left fingers! Furthermore, he said there is no more pain whenever he tries to move them.

This is truly the work of our God! Praise the Lord for everything that he had done for me and my family. Truly our God is a God who care for His people. He will always satisfy our needs. All we need to do is believe in Him and let His will be done. This healing crusade really opened up my eyes to see the wonders that our God is able to make. Philippians 4:13 says "I can do everything through him who gives me strength." It is also stated in the bible in Matthew 17:20, He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." I think that we must learn to put our faith in Him and let Him do the rest. We tend to do things using our own abilities, rather than seeking God for help. This event really have a big impact in my walk with Him. I think if we do things based on our own abilities, we can only do ordinary things. But, if we begin to trust God, we can do extraordinary things in life. I hope that all of you will be blessed by my testimony. God bless.

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Amen. All praise to Abba Father =)

Anonymous said...

hey hi bro. i my not know u. but i see your faith in God. n the email u sent to ppl about thanking God. continue to seek in the will of God and live for Him. :D not the world. hahas. (:

Sis-in-Christ