Blog Archive

Friday, March 6, 2009

It Is Done...

Christian Awareness Week has finally came to an end yesterday. Phew... It was a very busy week for me. But at the same, it was an exciting one too. I have learned a lot in this particular even especially teamwork. In order for an event of this scale to be successful, teamwork is the most essential element. I would like to personally congratulate and thank every person in the CAW committee for making CAW a reality. I hope that ICF will organize this event again next year. I hope we can reach more people next year and the years to come. For pictures of the event, you can click here.

Now, I have to get back to my studies to catch up with all the revision that I have missed. I'm also planning to revive my blog soon. So, you can expect more interesting post from me soon, very soon. This is Benedict, signing out.

No comments: