Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It Keeps Getting Busier..

As you can see I did not post any topics last week. I've been quite busy with the Christian Awareness Week in my college. This is my first time I've been given a chance to be involved in helping out in a particular event. I'm very honoured to be given such opportunity. At least there is someone who really appreciate my skills. In my secondary school, most people only used me to get something done or if there is anything that went wrong. I feel kind of not appreciated. This may sound childish, but that is what I felt about it. Not every single one of my secondary school friends are bad, only some of them. The others are the people that I can really call as friend.

I really thank God that I chose this college. I've found what I can call friends here. They are a group of people that really want what is best for me. That is what friends are supposed to be. Friends are people that can either bring you up or bring you down. So, we really have to be careful when it comes to choosing our friends. I'll post some topics later this week.

P/S:
If you are from INTI International University College, this week is Christian Awareness Week (CAW). The following are the details:

Date: 2nd - 5th March 2009
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: SAO Concourse


4th March 2009
Questions and Answers Session
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: SAO Concourse


5th March 2009
Movie Screening
Time: 8pm
Venue: Dining hall car park


Come and join us at SAO Concourse! Hope to see you there.

No comments: